B-well Mayonnaise June 22, 2016
DID YOU KNOW?
B-well mayonnaise is the only mayonnaise in South Africa that is approved as part of the Heart and Stroke Foundation’s eating plan. B-well mayonnaise is also dairy, egg and gluten free and because it’s made using locally produced GMO free canola oil, it’s also very High in Omega 3. We have an original tangy mayonnaise and a creamy gourmet mayo.
Original Tangy versus Creamy Gourmet
If you enjoy a bit of “tang” in your life – our original tangy mayo will be right up your alley. With a delicious traditional tangy flavour – it will leave your taste buds begging for more. For those of you who enjoy the more refined things in life – our creamy gourmet mayo will excite your palate. Deliciously rich and creamy – this mayo has subtle flavours that don’t overpower the flavours of food. Both mayonnaise’s are ideal to use in salads, wraps, sandwiches and even for making delicious home-made dips.
If you would like some inspiration on how to use our mayo’s along with any other B-well products in a wide variety of dishes, please visit our Facebook page where you will find a large library of awesome recipes which were created just for you, visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bwellfoods
If you have not yet had the opportunity to try B-well mayonnaise, do yourself a favor and add it to your next shopping list.
B-well Canola Olive Oil May 24, 2016
Canola Health Benefits
With its low saturated fat level, ideal balance of polyunsaturated fats and light taste, B-well Canola Oil is the smart choice in healthier cooking. B-well canola oil not only has a low saturated fat level but it actually has the lowest saturated fat content of any cooking oil with only 7% saturated fat, it’s also naturally cholesterol free and the only cooking oil in South Africa to carry the CANSA Smart Choice Seal, thanks to it being very high in Omega 3 and having the ideal ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 which is 3:1.
There exist a misconception with many consumers that canola oil is genetically modified, this may be true in certain parts of the world but in South Africa all locally produced canola oil is GMO FREE, at B-well we strive for GMO Free products.
Choosing a Good Extra Virgin Olive Blend
Our canola olive oil blend consists of 20% extra virgin olive oil and 80% pure canola oil, be sure to check when buying any blend that you get 20% extra virgin olive oil and that the remaining 80% is also a healthy oil. Some blends only have 10% extra virgin olive oil or even olive fruit mixed with palm oil, sunflower oil or other unhealthy blends, however with B-well canola olive oil you always get the highest percentage and quality olive oil along with all the health benefits of canola.
The unique benefits of B-well Canola Oil combines with the taste of carefully selected extra virgin olive oils to produce a quality oil with a beautiful olive taste profile. Perfect for use at all temperatures, drizzled over salads or sizzling in the frying pan, the versatility of B-well Extra Virgin Olive & Canola Oil makes it your perfect partner in the kitchen.