•1 ½ Tbsp. B-well Extra Virgin Olive Oil
•1 tsp sesame oil
•500 g kale, rinsed well and destalked
•1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
•½ tsp red chili powder, more to taste
1. Preheat oven to 220 °C.
2. Make sure the kale leaves are completely dry, then cut leaves into 5 cm slices.
3. Place on a baking tray and drizzle the B-well Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sesame oil, rubbing to coat each leaf, then sprinkle the sesame seeds and spread leaves out evenly.
4. Sprinkle with some sea salt and pepper and the chili powder and bake for 20min.
5. Turn the chips halfway, until crispy but not burnt around the edges.
6. Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack for a few minutes.
7. Kale chips are best eaten on the day. Store in an airtight container.