Cheese Griller Corndog with Mayo Dip June 13, 2016
Beer battered cheese grillers with a dipping sauce made from Bwell canola mayonaise, easy to do snack. You can use any sausages your heart desires but cheese grillers work really well.
1 Onion chopped
B-well canola oil 25 mL
Salt and pepper to taste
Baby potatoes 400 g
Butter 50 g
2 Garlic cloves chopped
2 cups Cake flour
2 tsp Baking powder
1 Beer 1
1 Egg 1
* Smoked cheese sausages
125 mL B-well tangy mayonaise
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp Honey
750 mL B-well canola oil
1. Chop the onion and fry in the oil with salt and pepper, add the sliced
potatoes, sage, butter and garlic.
2. Make the batter by adding the flour, baking powder, egg and beer to a
mixing bowl with some salt.
3. Dunk the sausages in some flour just to coat the and the in the batter.
4. Fry the in Oil until golden and crispy
5. Make the dressing by adding the dijon the the mayo with the honey. Spoon
in a bowl.
6. Serve on baking paper with sprigs of tarragon or fresh herbs