For a sexy & sweet Chocolate cake like none other. A low-fat, refined-sugar free and Vegan cake. No eggs, no oil, no gluten. None of the guilt, all of the pleasure.
⦁ 1 cup B-well Reduced Oil Mayo
• 2 cups Oat/Quinoa/Mixed blend Flour
• ½ cup Coconut Nectar Sugar
• ½ cup Cocoa*
• ½ cup Maple syrup/honey
• 1 cup water
• 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
• 2 tsp baking soda/Bicarb
• ½ tsp Salt
• ½ cup Dark Chocolate Chips (vegan)
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC
2. Whisk together Flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt till well-blended.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the B-WELL Reduced Oil Mayo, vanilla, honey and water.
4. Add wet mixture to dry mixture and beat well.
5. Add half the chocolate chips and lightly fold into the mixture.
6. Pour the mixture into a greased cake tin and bake for 30-35 mins, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Scatter the remaining chocolate-chips over, allow to melt. Run a spatula over to spread.