Achieving greatness doesn’t always mean huge amounts of effort, easy does it too, especially if the issue is getting those veg in. This frittata recipe is packed with a combination of nutrient-dense ingredients, set in a protein-rich mixture. Did we mention how insatiably delicious it is, aaah, it’s so good, a real family favourite!
Quinoa: high in essential amino acids, magnesium, B vitamins, iron, antioxidants
Red Bell Peppers: high in Vit. C, B6, antioxidants and Beta-carotene.
Spinach: Rich in antioxidants, Vit. K, C, A, magnesium, iron and protein
⦁ B-WELL Canola Baking Spray
⦁ ¾ cup B-WELL Canola oil
⦁ ½ cup of flour / gluten-free flour
⦁ 200ml of red/white Quinoa
⦁ ¼ cup of Bulgar Wheat/Polenta
⦁ 1 ½ cups Red Bell Peppers
⦁ 3 eggs / 3 Tbsp B-WELL Reduced Oil Mayonnaise
⦁ 1 can of Sweetcorn
⦁ 2 cups spinach, shredded
⦁ ½ punnet Mushrooms, thinly sliced
⦁ ½ cup Feta Cheese / Vegan cheese
⦁ 1 tsp Bicarb
⦁ 1 tsp Salt
⦁ 1 tsp dry coriander
⦁ 1 tsp ground cumin
⦁ 1 tsp ground red chillies
⦁ 1 tsp garlic flakes
⦁ Sesame seeds, for sprinkling
1. Preheat your oven to 180˚C. Spray the B-WELL Canola Cooking Spray to grease a large casserole dish or muffin tray.
2. In a big bowl, combine all your amazing ingredients stirring just until blended Add
3. your mixture to the greased oven dish/tray.
4. Sprinkle the sesame seeds and garlic flakes on the top and put dish in to pre-heated oven.
5. Bake for 30-40 mins, or until golden brown and cooked through – do a clean knife test
6. Take out of the oven and allow to rest for atleast 10 mins
7. Enjoy the unique flavours and textures of each bite, serve with a side salad. Fully loaded, packed with power, so darn delish!