Sometimes a basic vinaigrette just won’t do. Sometimes we need a velvety, creamy dressing drizzled on our greens. Often times, store-bought is full of nasty preservatives and additives, and lacks flavour.
Our dressing has a little more ooh-la-la in its favour. And it’s so, so easy. It’s lower in oil and high in omega 3’s.
Pack it with delicious herbs or add a pinch of cayenne pepper for that extra zing! Whether it’s potato salad, pasta salad, green salad or even as a dip for a veggie platter, this creamy dressing is the perfect base for any taste!
- (1/3 cup) B-well Reduced Oil Mayo
- (1/3 cup) sour cream
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp B-well extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Handful spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped (Or swop this out for your favourite herb of choice!)
- Add all ingredients to a large mason jar and shake very well until combined. Store in the fridge for a few hours before serving, or serve immediately over your favourite garden salad.
- Shake well before serving.
- If the dressing is too thick, simply add water one teaspoon at a time to thin it out to the desired consistency.
- This salad dressing keeps in the fridge for up to a week, so make it a day or two ahead of serving to save time!